Monday, June 14, 2010

Whiskey...Tango...Foxtrot or WTF?? 162/203


TMI alert ahead.

I went to the dr. for my annual peak and poke molestation appointment. You would think the least he could do would be to buy me a drink or at least take me to dinner. Call me old fashioned, but I like to at least make them work for the goodies, but I digress.

I was pacing around the room waiting for my date to show up and browsing through the cabinets looking for something to take a picture of for my blog. I was tempted to ask the nurse to take a picture of me laying on the table, but alas I do have some boundaries. Anyways, I stumbled upon this little gem. I would like to repeat WTF??? My mouth won't even open that wide (trust me I measured). I am fearful. I kept looking for a disclaimer that would tell me that objects in the picture are not as big as they look. Unfortunately, thats not the case.

Part of me wishes I would have just taken the picture of me on the table and not burnt this picture in my mind.

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Although I should be shocked, I am not. I taught you well grasshopper!