Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July 182/183


I really can't make up my mind if the fact that I didn't take very many pictures of our 4th of July celebration is a bad thing or a huge blessing in disguise! Something tells me that there are plenty of moments that would have been captured that would be embarassing to not only me, but most of my friends :)
I did remember to take a picture of the cake that Elizabeth made. It was gorgeous and very fluffy. The perfect way to finish off a fabulous day of playing in the pool, drinking beer and watching the fireworks from a floating pool toy. We planned ahead and pulled our trailer over to Kevins house prior to the festivities so no one had to play DD or worry about making it home safely. Not that I slept in it. I found Kevin and Elizabeths bed to be much more comfy and once again, crashed there.

0 comments: