Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is it!!! 365/0


I did it!!! I successfully completed my 365 day blog. I'm not going to lie, it was hard. 2010 was quite possibly the hardest year of my life and a huge part of me wanted to just forget about it. The last thing I wanted to do was document it in pictures. But...I started it and I told myself I would finish it. Aside from a few missed days of pictures, I think I did pretty darn well for my first time blogging. In fact, I liked blogging so much, I think I will continue to blog. This time I am just going to blog for the sake of blogging, no picture requirements etc.

I figured that the very last picture should be a great one. I thought and thought of something I could photograph to end my year long blogging adventure with a bang, but nothing really came to mind. Then the light bulb came on! I should end the blog with the same little guy I started it with. Mr. Momo, the love of my life. He has kept me sane when I was far from it, made me laugh when I was crying and licked my face when I needed to cheer up. He has been a snuggly little rock through a very tough year and he deserves as much blog time as he can get. Of course, he is also the cutest/greatest thing to have ever been photographed so it all worked nicely. Funny how sometimes things go full circle and just feel "right" without even trying.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am looking forward to seeing what you choose to blog about from here on out!