Thursday, February 4, 2010

The great toy struggle 32/333


My dog is spoiled. Like seriously freaking spoiled. He has his own pillow on our bed to sleep on, complete with 600 thread count sheets. He gets anything his heart desires. This means that he has dozens of toys. Unfortunately, he refuses to pick up after himself. This picture is his "favorite" toy basket. It's where his current favorites are supposed to go. He doesn't agree with this. As soon as I pick up his toys and put them in the basket, he gets a major attitude and starts to take them out. He then stashes them around the house. If you were to look throughout my house, you would have a hard time finding a place without some sort of dog toy stashed. He puts them in the couch, the bed, under desks, in the bathroom, and laundry baskets to name a few spots. Anywhere he can think of, he hides them. I tried picking up some of his toys and putting them away tonight, but as soon as I did he just started getting them back out. Lucky for him, he is the coolest and cutest dog in the world so I don't mind.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Momo is so cute!