Monday, March 8, 2010

I have Cured Insomnia 64/301


Last night our power went out around 4pm and didnt come back on until 4am this morning. Travis was at the gym and I was left to wander around the house in the dark. After running my cell phone battery dead I determined that there must be something I can find to entertain myself. So I dug out a bunch of candles (which by the way made my house smell similar to a whore house with all the various scents) to see if I could get enough light to read. That oakie ingenuity is what allowed me to snuggle up in bed with a scary book (not the best choice). Normally, I can lay in bed reading for hours without a hint of sleepiness, but not last night. Nope, I have figured out the cure for my insomnia. I must read by candlelight. I could barely keep my eyes open. Good thing Travis made it home right about the time I was falling asleep. I probably would have burnt my house down with all the candles.

0 comments: