Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jailbreak! 60/305


I went to get Sammy to bring over to the house this afternoon so he could run around and play with the other dogs. He has been pretty depressed since I brought Ollie to my house. I had a pretty good indication how the afternoon was going to turn out when little tiny Sam attacked 80 pound Jack. It resulted in me laying on top of Jack while trying to pry Sam out of his mouth. Luckily, Jack is nice to other dogs (it's just people he hates) and he didnt chomp him into oblivion. I had let them all run around and play for a while and then decided to take Sam back to my parents house. This caused Ollie to go into a meltdown. He finally decided he couldnt take it anymore and climbed the gate and launched himself over the fence! *sigh* I'm starting to seriously dislike dogs. It was like the lightbulb went on for Ollie. He realized he could break out and roam around at his leisure. Which is the exact reason he his stuck back in the kennel at my parents house. Hopefully he wont figure out how to climb the 8' fence.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Silly dog! At least you weren't running down the middle of the street barefoot in your PJ's screaming for your mom!