Saturday, March 27, 2010

California Adventure 83/282


Allyne, Robert and I headed down to LA for a little sun, fun and Disneyland. We definitely got our fill of them all. We started our day at California Adventure.





We then headed back to the Embassy Suites where we met up with cody. We tried to teach them a lesson about having a 2 hour FREE happy hour. I took this as a personal challenge and I am quite proud to say that I was successful. It was then back to Downtown Disney for dinner and not quite free drinks.
We finally finished off our night with a twirl in the teacups. Maybe not the best idea when you are already spinning in line.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look very happy in the last picture... I am sure that we me just smiling to repress my gag reflex from all the spinning though.