Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bringing back the 80's 13/352



What a treat you all have today!!! A picture of your fearless leader! Saturday night Travis and I went to an 80's themed birthday party and since I was but a wee little child in the 80's I had to check google for proper attire. Unfortunately, my cone bra and leather pants are at the cleaners. I did manage to put this together though. Now that I see the picture I realize that my side pony tail could have been bigger, my bangs should have been taller and my blue eye shadow could have offered a bit more WOW! I think my star fishnets were damn fine and added just the right touch even if they are a bit hard to see in the picture.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You look amazing! You shoulda called me to do the bangs, who do you think did your hair that entire decade? LOL

Co-Dizzle said...

AMAZING!