Thursday, January 14, 2010

View from the cab 11/354



Travis came by the yard today to pickup dads new boat. The boat has been sitting in the yard at work for the past several months while it is being repaired. The previous owner sank the boat in the bay as an insurance job. Naturally, dad had to buy the submarine/boat and repair it. Its actually a pretty nice boat and I think its going to be alot of fun when its back in the water. I have missed being out in the bay fishing and crabbing since he sold his previous boat.
Anyways, I walked out to watch and take some pictures and I hopped in the cab of the crane with Travis. I took about 3 dozen pictures with my camera of them actually picking the boat and loading it, but I decided to post this cell phone pic instead. It's the view that Travis has when he looks out the roof of the cab.

0 comments: