Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Next in the lineup 10/355



Today was a rough day. I had all these grandiose plans to take a phenomonal picture that would hook my thousands..umm..hundreds...ok maybe the handful of readers that I have. In actuality I never got a chance. It was getting late and I realized that I had yet to snap that magical photo and I frantically glanced around for something suitable. So I grabbed this book. Its next up on my list of brain food. It was a christmas gift from mom and is based on a true story about a young boy in a very poor village that learns how to make a windmill in order to bring electricity and running water to his people. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done reading.

Oh yeah, I was naked when I took the picture, maybe that makes it more interesting...or just disturbing??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disturbing... yes... but can I add that it wouldn't be anything new for me to hear that?

Rhonda said...

I think it's somewhat sick and twisted! Bahahaha, you are your father's child!