Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My little pony 2/363



This is Hobby. Hobby and I have spent the last 18 years together. Unfortunately, he has been dealing with some pretty bad leg problems the last few. I don't know about you, but I think he looks pretty miserable right now. He has one of the worst abcesses I have seen on his coronary band. Its in the same spot he had last october, so this could be bad news if it keeps reoccuring. I am hoping that it wasnt cleaned out good enough in october (it ruptured while I was gone and didnt get dressed) and that its not a coffin bone issue. *sigh* I really hope that it ruptures quickly because its hard to watch him in so much pain. I would love to pump him full of bute and make it feel better, but I know that will just hurt more in the long run. Poor little hobby.

0 comments: