Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crikey Mate! 261/104


Today we have a guest photographer / killer.

Travis and Kevin went up to the ranch today to go shoot squirrels and do whatever other boy things that boys do without adult (female) supervision. I was sitting at my desk slaving away when I heard my phone beep with a text message. Travis rarely text messages me, usually only if one of us is in a meeting or in response to something I sent him. I saw that there was a picture attached and for a half of a second I was concerned about what he was sending. There is no telling what kind of trouble him and Kevin can get into.

Luckily, it was just a picture of a rattlesnake....wait...what??

Yep, while shooting squirrels they guys ran across this fella and decided to shoot it and bring it home to me!

Let just take a second to talk about the difference between me and Travis shall we?

If Kelly had seen the snake, that snake would have seen nothing but asshole and elbows as I sprinted in the opposite direction and he would have lived to see another day.

Travis sees the snake and has to stalk it and shoot its head off so that he can bring home his trophy to the little wife.

Anyone want to come over for dinner tonight???

0 comments: