Friday, September 3, 2010

Disneyland 243/122


I should probably use the term Disneyland pretty loosely. Downtown Disney would be a bit more accurate. Cody picked me up at the airport in Orange County and we headed over to Downtown Disney. We headed straight to Uva Bar, where we sat and drank and talked for the next couple of hours. We hung out there until Nicole met up with us, and we drank and talked for awhile longer. We finally did head over to the California Park. We wanted to see the new light show, but after realizing that there were about 10 billion people because of the holiday weekend, we sorta gave up. We walked around a little bit and even rode the water ride. Finally, we decided it just wasnt working and headed back to Cody's house. I think I fell asleep immediately when I got back to his house. So much that him and his roommates went out, but I stayed there and slept. Maybe LA has cured my insomnia?

0 comments: