Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just Fig it 247/118


Peanut butter and jelly is kind of like my crack. I love it. I could live on pb&j. Put that happy little couple on an english muffin and its the breakfast of champions. Need dinner? Just dress them up on a nice classy piece of bread and you are set. I think strawberry is the best partner for peanut butter. They just seem to go together.
The other day I stopped by the fruit stand and noticed they had fig spread. I am pretty unpredictable so I grabbed a jar.(haha) I've been enjoying this little treat for the past few days. It definitely gives a new taste and I like to think it makes my pb&j a little more "adult." It's good...but it ain't strawberry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to take credit for introducing you to the wonderfulness that is fig preserves.