Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer in September 269/96

September was going to be a month of sobriety for Cody and I. Instead of sober September, it turned into sloshed September. Clearly this month was out to teach me a lesson about putting restraints on it.

Yesterday I drove the jeep to work. It wasn't too bad in the morning. Yesterday afternoon I went to get in the jeep after it had sat outside in the 100 plus degrees temperature and I gave the old coslupus a startle. Black leather seats get HOT.

Why are you being this way September? Shouldn't it be fall right now? Why the angry 100 plus days??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, today was the last day of September. I wish mine had been as sloshed as yours! Mine was, in fact, quite sober. I need to make October better!

Kelly Lynn said...

Woohooo! Cheers to a fun October!