Friday, September 17, 2010

Harry Potter 257/108


I will admit it, I have never read or seen any of the Harry Potter series. I have had many people try to persuade me. Since this person was the one that told me I could not continue living without knowing the wonder that is Twilight, I have been tempted to listen to this person. (You know who you are) I just can't get excited about wizsards and magic and crap. Anyways, when I saw this movie poster on friday while waiting to see Easy A, I immediately thought of 2 people. I am pretty sure I was scarred after a weekend in Tahoe where I heard the following video about 3 million times. It took almost 2 weeks to get this song out of my head.
I'm not sure if I am crazy or a glutton for punishment by looking this video up on youtube, but here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

1 comments:

co-dizzle said...

*like*like*like*

and did u previously have an interest in vampires and werewolves??????? GO READ HARRY POTTER!!!!! it will take you 10 minutes and you will LOVE it. I promise!!!