Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Debo 317/48


If you have never seen the movie "Friday" you will have no clue what this post is about. For those of you that have not been living under a rock, you should get the reference.

Greg and I played a little joke on Ne today. We got him pretty damn good and as a result had to kiss his arse to try to get him to not hate us. So we fixed Debo for him. He had somehow broken the pedal doomaflatchie and it needed to be welded so we could squeeze in a few more rides before winter. When I say "we" fixed the bike, I really mean that I stood around texting Ne and watching Greg. Then I rode Debo, barefoot, around the neighborhood, cause I'm super classy like that.

2 comments:

Trina Bean said...

Wait, I wanna know what the prank was!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Now I need to go dig out my Friday DVD's. Thanks alot!