Thursday, November 4, 2010

iPhone 304/61

We meet again. I have missed you. Today I finally decided that I was going to take the plunge and get another iPhone. I think the absolute best part of the entire thing....the dude totally losing his shit at the at&t store. I'm talking losing.his.freaking.mind. I was in the at&t store for an hour and a half and it felt like minutes. I was literally enthralled with this. I am only sad I couldnt kick my feet up with a bowl of popcorn and really enjoy the show. It was that good. He cried. Yes, a man about the same age as me, covered in tattoos and piercings cried at the at&t store today. I was lucky enough to get to watch from only 5 feet away. Sometimes I like to thank God for sending me these little interactions. I love it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!
You crack me up.