Saturday, November 13, 2010

A look into the past 313/52




Last night while celebrating Grandmas birthday at Aunt Debbies we had an impromptu walk down memory lane. After just about everyone had left, Aunt Debbie, Tonya, Catrina, Chloe, JD and I sat down in the floor and started going thru Grandma Monks cedar chest. It was incredible, emotional, funny and I loved every single second of it. I snapped a few pictures of some of the pictures that she kept in there. I think my favorite picture is the one of her and grandpa. Arent they gorgeous? I also happen to think those 2 little girls in the other picture are quite stunning. Clearly this is a family full of hotties.
The best part of the entire chest....reading Grandmas writings. She was such a gifted and talented writer, not to mention FUNNY!!! Again, just another trait that runs in our family.
Hopefully, we will be able to get all of this stuff scanned and create a keepsake book for everyone in the family. I know how much it would mean to me and I'm sure everyone else feels the same.

1 comments:

Trina Bean said...

Serious Business, I have never seen a family with so many good looking people in it!