Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!! 342/23


After our lightning fast ride home from L.A. (we left at 10 and were home by 3:15, including two stops and a quick trip by the post office when we got back to stockton) we decided to meet up with the fam for dinner. I am never one to miss a chance to have people celebrating me,so we met at the Rosewood. I only hoped they didnt recognize me from mine and Cody's most recent trip that involved Four Loco.
After dinner we met back at Mom's house for presents and birthday cake. And what a birthday cake it was!!! Jen is a pretty amazing baker and whipped up this cake from scratch (as opposed to me, I think making it from a box is from scratch. Its not like I bought it already made.) She also knows that I absolutely love the ooey gooey funfetti frosting. So in an effort to make the ultimate birthday cake for me, she combined my two favorite things, a scrumptous white cake made from scratch and covered that bad boy in super sweet gooey funfetti frosting.
You may notice that fabulous candle. Since mom just moved she didnt have any birthday candles, but a little oakie ingenuity and waaalaaa! Instant birthday candle / tealight.

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

1 comments:

co-dizzle said...

wish i coulda been there! love the candle!