Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A whole different kind of ring 338/27


This picture is pretty much a ridiculous inside joke between me and a couple friends. We all wore a simple black ring *cough* O-ring *cough* to represent our "gang" Seriously folks, its such an absurd joke I dont even know how to explain it without sounding completely insane. It was supposed to be temporary but we kept getting questioned about it and our story kept getting more and more far fetched so we kept wearing them.
Except for me, I got tired of the rough and tumble gang life and took it off. I was then informed that the only way out of the gang is to get jumped out. Definitely something I should think about.
This pic is proof that my co-founder sent me to declare that I am in fact the only traitor not wearing my ring.

0 comments: