Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Squeeze Inn 331/34


The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Ain't that the damn truth!
I came home from work tonight and planned on making a nice healthy dinner of chicken fajitas. I decided to take a break after working on some billing for my other job and Travis came inside to declare that he absolutely must have a cheeseburger from the Squeeze Inn.
Now, up until tonight I had never actually been to the Squeeze Inn, but I have read the reviews online. I knew that this was not going to be a healthy endeavor. I tried (for about 2.3 seconds) to convince him that we should just stay home and eat healthy. Then I said screw it, lead me to the cheese!
I ordered the smallest cheeseburger they had and we shared a basket of fries, but when we left I almost had to roll myself out to the car. They call that fancy little heart attack waiting to happen the "cheese skirt" I took a picture of mine on the mini burger. The cheese skirt on Travis' jumbo burger was unbelievable, which might explain why he went into a food coma as soon as we got home.

1 comments:

codizzle said...

wowie